Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Flower Shoes

For this assignment we were given the options of shooting flowers, jewelry, furniture, or a cold beverage.  I chose to shoot flowers with a fashion spin on it.  At first I was trying to figure out how to make something out of flowers and I knew I didn't have the time or budget to make a whole dress out of flowers so I decided to make a shoe with flowers.  Luckily for me it was valentines weekend so I had lots of flower options to choose from at the store.  I knew I wanted it to be very unrealistic with the moss and background selections.  It took a lot of time to glue the flowers onto the shoe and make sure they were placed correctly. The first shot it was I turned in for class and the second shot was just a product shot since I was so excited about my shoe I couldn't help myself.  





6 comments:

  1. I love these images. You always have great ideas and these images show that. Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cara, I absolutely adore this! You did such a great job thinking outside the box! The colors are so vibrant and I really love your concept! When are you making me a poster???

    ReplyDelete
  3. you did a great job on the pic and the decor of the shoe. you are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cerra these look awesome!! good job, very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cerra i love how your shot with the model turned out. very stylized and profesional.

    ReplyDelete