Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Beauty

For my third self promo I wanted to do an up close beauty shot.  I am lucky enough to have a good friend, Aimee Creapeau, who is a make up artist for Arbonne. Aimee was up for anything I wanted her to do which made it a lot easier to work with her to produce my vision in the make up.  Aimee also picked out the model who is Jenna Severt and she was great to work with, she followed direction great and I got exactly what I wanted.  So a special thanks to both Aimee Creapeau and Jenna Severt!


3 comments:

  1. great job on lighting and compositon and also great choice for model. almost looks like a painting. i love it! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the first image, she looks so ethereal and soft. You did a great job with the lighting and I really like the simplicity of the shot and the crop. Nice work on this promo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how simple each image is, and I like the difference between the lips and the eyes in each one. Great work.

    ReplyDelete