Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Vintage

I had the idea of doing an extravagant Kentucky Derby style hat shoot but being in NC you can't really find hats in that style. I found a great hat at a costume store called At The Ritz Costumes in Greensboro.  I also found a great dress at Designer Archives in Greensboro.  A huge thanks to both of those place for letting me rent the hat and dress.  After I got the outfit it turned into a more vintage feel rather than at the derby which I liked just as much.  Special thanks to Kourtney Pierce who modeled for me out in the blazing hot sun she was great.



2 comments:

  1. The costume in this is fantastic. Great choice with everything. The top left is my favorite. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like these shots, especially the first one. It looks very elegant and like you took a lot of time with the wardrobe choice; it matches really nicely with your background. The lighting is also very nice along with the color. Great JOb.

    ReplyDelete